- Working from Monday to Friday, from 8.30 am – 5.00 pm;
- Having health check once a year;
- 12 days for annual leave, increase yearly up to 20 days annual leave per year;
- Bonus of over 2 month salary per year;
- Evaluation to increase salary 1 time per year;
- Attending company trip yearly;
- Professional working environment;
- Other benefits …
- Perform all standard of accounting duties.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate financial records of a combined multi-transaction
- Check all recording of other accountants to ensure that is correct.
- Prepare in a timely manner all monthly financial information including monthly accounts, FS; consolidate package, management reports as requested.
- Check all tax reports and others are required.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Displays excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- Work with internal, external audit and Tax Department;
- Keep up to date on all Vietnamese laws and regulations that relate to finance and accounting matters e.g. staff, office operations and other relevant issues and ensure that the company is informed of such matters;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Other tasks as required;
- University degree in Accounting and Finance;
- Year old age from 30 -35;
- Good English skills;
- Over 5 years of experience in general accounting;
- Familiar with MS. Office, SAP software;
- Honest, responsible, team work skill;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
||P902B, 23 Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.